Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Season Tickets Have Been Canceled....
(01-07-2018, 05:34 AM)Roland Wrote: You know what, I just rethought all of this and changed my mind.   

It's very important for anyone who has midfield seats in the first few rows on any level to cancel their season tickets RIGHT NOW.  That's the only way Mike Brown is ever going to get the message!  We need you people to step up and prove that you are real men who demand nothing short of World Championship excellence for your prime seat location game experience!

Dude with the Bengals hard hat and the big foam fingers, THIS MEANS YOU TOO!

I'm a real man and I'm trying now to relocate to midfield seats, so, whatever.  Kinda tired of people here who never go to games for whatever reason telling people like myself that can afford the experience what to do with their time and money.  I like going and I'm going to keep going.  If my going further enables Mike's mismanagement of the team, then I might suggest you avoid the aggravation and find a new team to root for.

BTW, #1 Fan sits by the end zone, and I'm guessing he'd tell you pretty much what I just did.

(01-07-2018, 07:00 AM)Utts Wrote: Maybe try to enjoy attending games for more than the W-L?  Enjoy the experience. Eat some grub, drink some beers, and take in the world class athletes there in front of you. If you are buying season tickets on the condition that the team is winning all the time, then I think you're expectations are unrealistic.

When they're losing, you change your expectations and enjoy the game for what it is.  Some of the best times I've enjoyed at PBS were during losing seasons.  PDubs punt return TD during a freezing game at the end of a cap 2000 season comes to mind.  But regardless of how the team is playing, I enjoy the day with family and friends.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Season Tickets Have Been Canceled.... - Awful Llama - 01-07-2018, 10:45 AM