Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Free Agents Bengals could look at.
(02-22-2018, 02:02 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Yes, once, the year we signed the DE away from Tennessee. Antwan Odom? That's about the only time we were really active in the opening days of FA.
Not sure how aggressive we were with Tory James, John Thornton & Bobbie Williams?

Don't know about you guys, but this would be a great year for us to be aggressive on the Defensive side of the ball, especially for LB's.
DL: Sheldon Richardson, Star Lotulelei or Dontario Poe
DE: Possible: Ezkiel Ansah or DeMarcus Lawrence
OLB: Nigel Bradham other options: Devon Kennard, Tahir Whitehead, Anthony Hitchens
MLB: Zach Brown, other options: Preston Brown, Todd Davis, Avery Williamson
CB: Kyle Fuller, Trumaine Johnson, Bashaud Breeland, Aaron Colvin, EJ Gaines, Morris Claiborne, Prince Amukamara, Rashaan Melvin
S: Tre Boston would be my favorite out of the Safeties. He's a young ball hawk FS which is what we need.

Offense pickings are slim:
T: Of course Nate Solder, but he's about the only true LT out there.
C: Ryan Jensen would be my first choice, I also was looking at Corey Linsley, but he got extended. Sad 

G: Andrew Norwell, others: Josh Kline, Billy Turner, Zach Fulton, DJ Fluker, or Jake Mewhort.
TE: Trey Burton (Stuck behind Ertz and Celek).
We don't really need WR or QB.
Special teams backup RB: Damien Williams (also a good Pass Catching RB).

Sure we could stack the defense but how does it help the offense    that is where the focus needs to be

We Definitely could use a reliable WR2 in case Ross isn't that in year 2 after not playing year 1. (now we might already have that guy but no one really stepped up above the rest last year)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Possible Free Agents Bengals could look at. - XenoMorph - 02-22-2018, 02:24 PM