Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lazor wants to push Andy past his limitations
(01-05-2018, 01:51 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I think part of the problem is our routes are usually to the sideline and then the WR gets trapped and the DBs are just daring Andy to throw it there.

That's a damn good point......I hadn't thought about that, but now that you mention it......

(01-05-2018, 02:00 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Would explain many of the throw away's over the last couple years...and Dalton's drop in INTs.

Those kinds of throws aren't worth the risk. 

Maybe it's just me, but it doesn't seem like our WR's cross the middle as much as they did in the Chad/Housh days.

It would, and they don't, unless, as Sunset says.....

(01-05-2018, 02:08 PM)sandwedge Wrote: They don't, which has been one of the things I have griped about for a while. Oh you will see that 2 yd slant about 30 times a game but that is not going across the middle.

Yup, kinda ironic they won the Baltimore game on a pass up the seam.

(01-05-2018, 02:22 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Not since we've last seen a healthy Tyler Eifert.   But yeah, Housh was incredibly fearless.  Some of those shots he took, I could have swore his body was made of rubber.

I'm hoping that Lazor incorporates CJ Uzomah's big target radius body into some of those designed roll out plays that he was talking about.

Yeah, and I think maybe Boyd could be that guy across the middle and up the seam if he continues to improve and gain confidence.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lazor wants to push Andy past his limitations - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-05-2018, 02:32 PM