Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lazor wants to push Andy past his limitations
(01-05-2018, 02:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That's because Chad was Rob Tidwell "I'm all heart M....." Dude would go across the middle, get blown up, and pop back up. Many folks around here hated Chad and I never knew why. Pretty sure dude gave us his body and more that likely his brain.

I was thinking about that brutal hit Ray laid on Chad when I wrote that post. Chad showed serious guts to spring back up from that when you know damn well he was feeling that hit. He just wouldn't give ol' Ray the pleasure.

Dalton has always been more accurate deep middle than deep outside, so I'm not sure why we don't try it more often. I'd also like to see more shallow crossers and drag routes. It just feels like so much field goes underutilized, and it's been that way for awhile. Hawkins was good over the middle a few years ago. Not much since him.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lazor wants to push Andy past his limitations - Shake n Blake - 01-06-2018, 08:30 PM