Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals to interview current Lions DC
The D was this teams backbone. People put up with bad years from the Offense and OC but the Defense has one bad year and they replace the system.

If you asked Bengals fans before the end of the season if one side of the ball got the full makeover and the other side remained pretty much the same. None of us would have guessed it would be the D.

If any side of the ball got the full makeover, it should have been the Offense. Either everyone should have went, or at the very least after a year like this the Offense should have been revamped.

And I don't want to hear Lazor wasn't able to do his thing. He took over after the 4th day of the season, and had 3 months to adjust the Offense to reflect his vision (longer than ota's, minicamp, and training camp). That line is Fake News. He's been here 2 years, and knew the personnel. Still couldn't adjust to "his system" in 3 months. This is the same excuse he was given by Dolphins fans when he took over "mid year", and his first full year as OC ended in disaster.

I don't mind a revamped D. Paulie didn't care about giving up yards, just points allowed. So if you think we needed a system change then I'm okay with that. Redo the D, but no way should the D be the only thing that changed when the smoke clears. And it looks like it will be.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals to interview current Lions DC - jj22 - 01-05-2018, 01:08 PM