Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teryl Austin might go to the Raiders as DB coach
(01-08-2018, 01:44 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Like I said...they have a QB. That's the most important step. They have studs like Khalil Mack and Amari Cooper. Ten years doesn't matter. Dick Vermeil came back and won a championship after a longer layoff. Does Gruden strike you as someone who hasn't kept up? 

And it's not just these things...there will be a ton of pressure to win early in Vegas. They're going to spend money and put EVERYTHING into making a winning team. Does Cincy ever do that? Plus KC is about to trade Alex Smith and likely fall to earth. Who is going to win that division for the next few years? They don't have a Pittsburgh in that division. I'm not saying it's guaranteed, but I'd bet the house on Vegas fielding a very good team, being in the heavy spotlight (Cincy is the opposite of spotlight) and the coaches will have a lot of fun coaching in Vegas rather than bland ass Cincy.

My question is how good of a coach is Gruden, when he hasn't had an already built team? They do have good players, but they also have a lot of holes to fill.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teryl Austin might go to the Raiders as DB coach - sandwedge - 01-08-2018, 03:59 PM