Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jon Kitna interviewing for QB coach
(01-09-2018, 11:20 AM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: Also Kitna and Dalton would click pretty quickly, given their affinity towards Faith.

That's one of the main things that...bug is the wrong word but i'll use it anyway...me about Dalton. Accomplishments aside, Kurt Warner was always a guy that put his faith on the front page, so in that respect, he and Dalton are alike. The biggest difference is, Warner would not put up with mistakes or sub-par play on the field. When he went out there, he wanted to beat you more than anything yet he was able to do it in a way that didn't compromise his beliefs. 

I've always felt Dalton was too soft in this area, too much of a nice guy on the field. If Kitna comes on board, he's more of a guy that i would put somewhere in between Dalton and Warner on the field. Not as good of a QB as either, but fiery and a strong will to win. 

It would be nice if he could show Dalton that it's possible to go out there and want to crush you but do it in a way that doesn't compromise your faith or beliefs.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jon Kitna interviewing for QB coach - rfaulk34 - 01-09-2018, 01:42 PM