Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jon Kitna interviewing for QB coach
(01-10-2018, 11:30 AM)ElderStatesman Wrote: It is truly hilarious that our ‘fans’ rip the organization for being too loyal stuck in their ways, stubborn and say they ‘need to do things diffeent’

Then just cream themselves at the thought of brining is a former qb, who was below average by all standards, as the q.b coach to magically coach  up another below avg q.b. In dalton

You guys will just believe anything to purport the bengals as competent.

You’re the problem.  You love mediocrity.

Plenty of examples of ripping the Bengals' decisions this offseason going around on these threads, read some.  However, mediocre skillset, and the cerebral part of the game are two different things.  Look at Sam Wyche, mediocre talent or worse, great coach and great QB whisperer.  Players with limited skillsets that have any success at this level MUST be students of the game, and able to use what talent they have to their benefit.  I happen to believe that Kitna MAY wind up a pretty good coach, and the move to can Alexander was a good decision.  I rip this organization for all that I am worth when they deserve it, but I will also call a good move when I see one.  The purpose of the forum is to discuss the Bengals.  While most of us normally don't have many good things to say about what the FO does......it's no sin to call a good move a good move.

I haven't bought a ticket in two years, I haven't bought any merch in two years, and likely won't until Marv is gone, but it's disingenuous to say that Kitna wouldn't make a good QB coach because he was a player with limited physical tools.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jon Kitna interviewing for QB coach - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-10-2018, 11:39 AM