Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jon Kitna interviewing for QB coach
(01-11-2018, 09:58 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Right.  Because Andy played defense against SD and couldn't stop the run.  He also fumbled away the game at the 5 yard line (Gio).  I will acknowledge that Dalton didn't play well in his first playoff game as the whole team looked overwhelmed against the Texans, but the second game (Gresham 6 drops...and don't bother with the stat sheet, I still have the game tape), the third game (SD, he did have two picks, but 332 yards and defense couldn't stop shit), the fourth game (Colts, Bengals fielded a MASH unit...) and fifth game (McCarron played), I don't put the blame on Dalton.

The narrative about prime time games and the playoffs are consistent with one man, and his name isn't Andy (Marv).

Well he did fumble (untouched) as well.  But overall I'm fine with Andy.

As for Kitna, I don't know if he'd be good or not, but you know for damned sure he would give it his all.  Dude got every bit out of the talent he was born with.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jon Kitna interviewing for QB coach - michaelsean - 01-11-2018, 10:06 AM