Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jon Kitna interviewing for QB coach
(01-11-2018, 12:23 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: This. Not bashing AJ or saying he sucks (sad that I have to clarify that each time I make a critique), but my eyes tell me he had more than 4 drops this year. It was a down year across the board for AJ, and most are having extreme difficulty admitting that. He had concentration lapses, caused some picks, misplayed some deep balls, and his production was rough over the last 11 games. Not to mention losing his composure against Ramsey and sulking on the sidelines.

AJ is my dude. Love that guy and his attitude in general...and I fully expect a bounce back. I know that the line hurt him just like anyone else on offense. It was personally his worst year as a pro though, and people should be able to admit that without agenda's coming into play.

It would be a little harsh to say that the wheels fell off, because the team did win a few, & kept fighting. TS, they certainly seemed to catch a flat about every forty miles.

I think it's safe to say that the entire team had a tough season.

As for Kitna, I would be good with him as QC. I believe he could help Andy, & help develop another young QB.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jon Kitna interviewing for QB coach - coachmcneil71 - 01-11-2018, 01:25 PM