Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jon Kitna interviewing for QB coach
(01-12-2018, 12:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Okay we can change it to me.

I am the only person that feels there is a large population around here that will point to a number of external factors in that hide Andy's awesomeness.

For instance earlier in this thread one dude claimed AJ dropped the ball 7 times in a game to prevent Andy from being awesome. Another dude posted stats from numerous sources that AJ only had 4 drops all year (posting these facts must have been what got him banned), after he posted those facts the refrain became we don't like those stats.

But yeah, I'm just pointing to a strawman.

You talking about these posts?

(01-11-2018, 11:03 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Watch games vs. read stats that don't count balls that should be caught by even middling receivers.  He dropped 7 very catchable balls vs. the Ravens, and tipped two to INTs against the Bills.  He had a poor season for someone being paid QB money.  He isn't even top 10 any more.  

Why are you not banned yet?

(01-11-2018, 11:07 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I am not going to post video links, but he dropped 7.  I don't give a shit what some site said.  I saw the game. He was targeted 10 times, and he had two receptions for a whopping 17 yards.  There were not 4 uncatchable balls.  I don't care if the site said they weren't "drops" as a couple he just didn't keep his feet in bounds or have possession while in bounds, but he had 7 balls that he should have had.  

Defend it all you want.  It was pathetic, and if it was John Ross, they probably would have shot him at halftime.  

Maybe it's me, but I don't see the words "Andy", "Dalton", or "awesome" anywhere in either of those posts. Care to point them out or will you finally admit you're making shit up? Heck, couch it as something like 'using hyperbole to make a point', I don't care, but everyone can clearly see that you're full of something and it ain't sunshine and rainbows.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jon Kitna interviewing for QB coach - PhilHos - 01-12-2018, 12:39 PM