Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jon Kitna interviewing for QB coach
(01-12-2018, 01:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 25 QBs had a minimum of 400 pass attempts this year (25/game @ 16 games). Of those 25 Andy Dalton finished 16th. Not to mention his team had a terrible record. So I really have no idea how you could assume that no one could argue the point that Andy is a below average QB.

Wow, doubling down on the strawman instead of denying that you are creating strawmen.  I never said no one could make the argument.  you just made that up because you can not address what I really said.

That is the difference between you and I.  If someone made the argument that dalton was a below average QB based on just one season then  i would respond with some facts showing that almost all of the great QBs have had a down year, whereas someone like you would respond with "So a QB who throws 25 tds in a season is the worst that ever played?"

(01-12-2018, 01:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: bfine32

I can post the thread I did preseason where almost 40% of this forum had Andy ranked as a top 10 QB in the NFL. That sounds a whole lot like folks claiming he

No one cares what your made up definitions are. Apparently to you "top ten" sounds just like "unnamed MVP".

If you claim people are saying he is "awesome" then post a link to someone saying he is "awesome".
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jon Kitna interviewing for QB coach - fredtoast - 01-12-2018, 02:03 PM