Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jon Kitna interviewing for QB coach
(01-12-2018, 02:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Wow, doubling down on the strawman instead of denying that you are creating strawmen.  I never said no one could make the argument.  you just made that up because you can not address what I really said.

That is the difference between you and I.  If someone made the argument that dalton was a below average QB based on just one season then  i would respond with some facts showing that almost all of the great QBs have had a down year, whereas someone like you would respond with "So a QB who throws 25 tds in a season is the worst that ever played?"

No one cares what your made up definitions are. Apparently to you "top ten" sounds just like "unnamed MVP".

If you claim people are saying he is "awesome" then post a link to someone saying he is "awesome".

It is great to see that things have not changed. Folks were so much less entertaining before.

You clearly stated I could not support the claim that Andy was a below average QB, I clearly showed you it could be easily supported, but somehow in Fred Logic you never said it and I just made up another strawman.

Awesome means "extremely good/excellent" if you do not think that is corollary with considering him a top 10 QB in the NFL; then I don't know what else to tell you. I get you wish to argue the semantics of the matter as opposed to the spirit, but it just makes you look as foolish as you looked before your vacation.

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jon Kitna interviewing for QB coach - bfine32 - 01-12-2018, 02:16 PM