Alex Smith
Jameis Winston
Dak Prescott
Matt Stafford
Matt Ryan
Drew Brees
Carson Wentz
Kirk Cousins

I will admit I was wrong on Carr and Mariota as I thought each would do much better this year.

Now I think the real hoot would be if the top 10 folks listed 7 of those that they thought Andy was better than.  

QB rankings are fluid and change year to year. That's why writers make new lists every year. I had Dalton around 10th after 2015. As of now I'd put him anywhere from 11th to 15th.

Of the guys on your list, I'd easily take him over Mariota, who regressed hard this year and threw more picks than TDs. I'd probably take him over Dak, Cam and Winston as well. I think if all things were equal, he'd play just as well as a Derek Carr.

It's odd that you're basing so much on one season when Mariota and Cam were so awful this year, yet you still have those guys ahead of Andy. Dak had an identical passer rating with much better circumstances. Cam has been bad for 2 straight years now, with passer ratings below Andy's career low.

So...If you have Andy so low primarily based on this year's performance, why do you have him below guys who have been equally bad or worse?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jon Kitna interviewing for QB coach - Shake n Blake - 01-14-2018, 02:45 AM