Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jon Kitna interviewing for QB coach
(01-14-2018, 08:46 AM)bfine32 Wrote: That was my list BEFORE the season as that is what Fred asked for so he could get some laughs. 

BTW, Cam has not been bad for 2 straight seasons. Dude ran for over 750 yards this season. Just because Andy had a passer rating of 6 points higher doesn't mean he had a better season than Cam. I think most would disagree with your assertion.

At some point as a QB, you have to be able to pass effectively. Cam has not done that for 2 seasons, with ratings of 75.8 and 80.7. Not good.

(01-14-2018, 09:45 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: True. However, I was referring to the beginning.

(01-14-2018, 10:03 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Like Harley said in the beginning.

No training camp and having to rely on the other WRS without AJ's raw talent could have been a disaster.

I'd take MJ and Sanu over most of the guys on the current roster for a newbie QB version of Dalton as well.

Well without AJ, our top guy would've been Jerome Simpson, so yeah. I think that would've been a bad sitch for any QB. Especially with the lockout. AJ did provide a weapon to lean on.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jon Kitna interviewing for QB coach - Shake n Blake - 01-14-2018, 12:22 PM