Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Article on Offensive Lineman
(02-11-2018, 11:14 AM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: for the right price i might take anyone of them.  I like fulton alot.  and would love jensen.  need to get some nastyness on that line.  

Like yourself, I think that Jensen would be a great addition to the OL.  I love OL that have a mean streak, and play with a bit of a chip on their shoulder.  However, another member on here, who's opinion on players that I generally respect, thinks that Jensen is just average in general and not that great in run blocking.

Upon giving said members opinion some careful thought and consideration, I still think that Jensen would be a great addition to our OL.  Let's face it, Bodine has been arguably the worst rated starting Center in the league the past two seasons.  Adding a guy that even though only grades as "average", but has grit to go along with starting experience, is a hell of an improvement.  Likely more of an improvement than any rookie could bring.

When you combine the upgrade in talent with a new OL coach that likes aggressive OL play, the results could be dramatic.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good Article on Offensive Lineman - SunsetBengal - 02-11-2018, 11:30 AM