Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Article on Offensive Lineman
(02-11-2018, 11:30 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Like yourself, I think that Jensen would be a great addition to the OL.  I love OL that have a mean streak, and play with a bit of a chip on their shoulder.  However, another member on here, who's opinion on players that I generally respect, thinks that Jensen is just average in general and not that great in run blocking.

Upon giving said members opinion some careful thought and consideration, I still think that Jensen would be a great addition to our OL.  Let's face it, Bodine has been arguably the worst rated starting Center in the league the past two seasons.  Adding a guy that even though only grades as "average", but has grit to go along with starting experience, is a hell of an improvement.  Likely more of an improvement than any rookie could bring.

When you combine the upgrade in talent with a new OL coach that likes aggressive OL play, the results could be dramatic.

Big fan of Jensen,  mainly because of his "mean streak"  according to PFF middle of the season last year he was rated as the #1 center.  id consider him a def top 10 center and in Cincinnati unless you're not a Bengals fan that should be something u should welcome with open arms.  Il take Jensen all day.  most importantly over Bodine.  and in regards to his run blocking(Jensen), if he is better at pass pro then again all for it.  pressure in Daltons face from the middle is every drop back. Bring on Jensen or Fulton please.  I like Fulton more so due to age. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good Article on Offensive Lineman - SadFaceBengal15 - 02-11-2018, 11:47 AM