Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Article on Offensive Lineman
(02-13-2018, 04:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Great info here Sunset on all the Centers. Ryan Jensen is definately the best of the FA bunch that is for sure and honestly
didn't think he was that good in run blocking. These guys were watching him a lot more than we were that is for sure.

Really liked the Bleacher Report analysis. I don't put near as much stock into PFF though.

If we go Center in FA i sure hope it is Jensen or Zach Fulton.

Not Richburg who is not near as physical.

Also i would think that Pollack would really value Center after working with the best one the last few years in Frederick.

As I understand, they are not as reliable as they once were thought to be.  However, when multiple sources say essentially the same thing about a player, I think it's safe to reference them (PFF).  Now, if someone is making a case for a player, and PFF is their only source referenced, they might want to check a few more outlets to see if they concur.

Edit: Come to think of it, might be a good idea to cross verify, no matter who the source is. Just look at all the variation on scouting reports on NFL prospects from source to source.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good Article on Offensive Lineman - SunsetBengal - 02-13-2018, 05:41 PM