Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New OL coach Pollack looking for guys with a nasty streak
(01-24-2018, 02:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Great stuff Ocho, got me excited. Also love the way Pollack speaks of adjusting from zone to power with who the teams
are we play. The nasty streak is really something i have been wanting to see here. Haven't really seen this since Willie,
Bobbie, Levi and Braham were all here.

Some guys who fit this trait have already been mentioned i am sure. Quentin Nelson, Will Hernandez, McGlinchey, Cappa,
Ragnow, Price, Connor Williams, Orlando Brown, James Daniels etc.

Sure is refreshing having Pollack here man who likes to coach up his guys.

Wasn't actually frightened by the mention of Bodine in college. He was impressive then, especially in interviews and at
the Combine. He was a solid fill in early at Center with little upside. TJ Johnson i still think is the better bargain for our
backup Center though. Need to draft a Center early.

You left out Isaiah Wynn, who I think has one of the best "mean streaks" in the whole upcoming draft.
I am liking what I'm seeing from Cappa in Senior Bowl practices too. He might be a worthwhile risk in the third round, but I definitely wouldn't go higher than that. Right now I see him projected on Day 3 across multiple sites.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New OL coach Pollack looking for guys with a nasty streak - ochocincos - 01-24-2018, 02:28 PM