Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New OL coach Pollack looking for guys with a nasty streak
(01-24-2018, 02:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: BREAKING NEWS:

In an effort to save his job, Cedric Ogbuehi has reportedly pushed his grandmother in front of a speeding bus.

Please. His grandma would reverse pancake him into oblivion.

(01-24-2018, 03:10 PM)depthchart Wrote: When it comes to Free Agent Tackles, Andre Smith gets mentioned as one of the better Tackle free agent options in 2018 with Nate Solder seeming to lead the pack. I highly doubt the Bengals would be the highest bidder on Nate Solder and it thins out rather quickly from there to Andre.

If the Bengals drafted more than 1 Offensive Lineman within the first 3 rounds it would be somewhat of a surprise to me.

Once and if they pass on a 1st round Tackle then we may be getting into developmental time for any Tackle taken say round 2 or after.

In short, the Bengals may end up being in the "salvaging" business again in 2018 with Pollack being expected to pull it off by Mike & Marvin.

For these reasons, I am leaning toward wanting the Bengals to take a Top Left Tackle in round 1, like maybe Mike McGlinchey.

I fear they may "salvage" the 1st and 2nd round Tackle picks they already have on the team once again.

I expect them to "salvage" at this point with all hopes pinned on Pollack to do it.

McGlinchey is exactly who I'm hoping they take...seeing how Solder is a pipe dream.

(01-24-2018, 03:16 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hobspin always spins scrubs into being salvageable Shake.

But imagine if Pollack actually could get something out of these scrubs...

I have little to no hope for Ogabooboo and Blodine. Fisher is a slightly different story. 

If they draft McGlinchey, let Blodine walk and find a suitable replacement, I could roll with that. Sadly, that's probably the most we can hope for.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New OL coach Pollack looking for guys with a nasty streak - Shake n Blake - 01-24-2018, 04:55 PM