Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Do you think Ross gets a 2nd life?
(01-25-2018, 03:48 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Are you remembering the comments about him not being as fast with pads on and that he wasn't going to blow by DBs in the NFL? I wouldn't be concerned with those comments or view them as not being confident. Just being humble and wanted to temper fans expectations, is how I took those.

That is how i took it as well, normal classy John Ross.

He doesn't lack confidence in his abilities, why would he?

He was the best redzone threat in college and the fastest player on the field.

Still remember him toasting Adoree Jackson worse than i have ever seen a good Corner get toasted.

(01-25-2018, 03:50 PM)sandwedge Wrote: In my earlier comment, I said he needed a strength program. Last summer he couldn't lift or condition that much because he was recovering. I think he will be ready for this next season. 

This will definately help, great point.

(01-25-2018, 03:53 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I honestly don't believe AJ is that good of blocker either. He does it, but more times than not, he is getting away with holding a lot too.
Ross will never be a big blocker, but all he has to do is get in a defenders way. 

All of our WR's were poor in run blocking last year it seemed.

So the argument of Ross being a poor run blocker doesn't seem to hold water either.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think Ross gets a 2nd life? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-25-2018, 05:09 PM