Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Do you think Ross gets a 2nd life?
(01-28-2018, 04:47 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm somewhere in-between on that. While I do think Ross is probably at least partly to blame for not being on the field, I also think Marvin was extra harsh on him and should've put him on the field more. We sucked anyway, so why not let Ross embarrass himself if he's so terrible? Thing is, I doubt he would've embarrassed himself. I doubt he's ready the way Merv wants him to be ready, but I sincerely doubt he was so bad that he couldn't have made any impact whatsoever, if utilized properly.

Doesn't take a technician to run a small handful of routes properly, or play a deep decoy. In short, I feel it was part injury, part Ross, and part Marv punishing the guy for whatever reason...be it that Marv didn't like his attitude or didn't like that Mike overstepped him on the pick. 

I think it's a little of both, but no doubt Marv has a long history of making rookies "earn" their place. 

Tough on rookies, soft as a grape on veteran players. It kills me how he could be so tough on guys like Ross, but then talks about what an asset Bodine is.
Marvin is a worthless, incompetent dumbass, has proven it time and time again and we are the unfortunate bastards unfairly stuck with him. 

I trust nothing he says or does, have no faith in his ability.  We will never get anywhere near a SB as long as he is here.  His very presence here guarantees it.  He is an arrogant moron and his boss is the king of all morons.

The entire franchise is a bad joke on us all.  We all know it.  We know we have no chance.  We try to believe but the ringmasters running this circus go far out of their way to make it impossible to believe anything will ever change.  They taunt us, tease us, inflict wounds and then rub salt in them over and over again. 

Every choice they make is wrong, every idea they have is bad.

There are draft prospects out there right now doomed to be Bengals.  Poor bastards.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think Ross gets a 2nd life? - McC - 01-28-2018, 05:05 PM