Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***2nd Annual Bengals Board Awards***
(01-27-2018, 06:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Best Overall Contributor - I consider  a contributor as someone that brings something more to the board that just a bunch of comments. We have lots of dude that post breaking news the get from other sources. None more so that [b]lgbybird 25[/b]

Best Jungle Noise Poster - Best JN poster cannot be someone consistently dogging the team and/or hoping for loses. So this one has to go to [b]fredtoast[/b]
Best NFL Draft Poster -A quality draft poster is someone that bring insight to various players and just doesn't post a bunch of mocks. [b]Synric[/b] is as good as anyone about this
Best Smack Talk Poster - [b]BFritz[/b] seems to always be in there battling
Best Klotsch Poster - [b]Bengalhawk[/b] seems to always be in there asking questions and that generates discussion. 
Best P & R Poster - Although my views are contrary to the vast majority of PnR posters there is one guy that is totally respectful and never stoops to personal insults regardless on our different POVs. That guy is [b]fredtoast [/b]ok that was a joke. It's [b]Hollodero[/b]
Best General Sports Poster - [b]Kevin[/b] seems to post a lot in those
Best Non-Sports Poster - [b]Belsnickle[/b] contributes quite a bit and doesn't talk a lot of sports. Hell I thought he was a Ravens fan. 
Best Non-Bengals Fan / Poster - [b]PackerBacker[/b] likes the Bengals more than many Bengal Fans
Best Game Day Thread Poster - Although he usually just waits for Andy to complete a pass so he can say how awesome the throw was; [b]Philpos[/b] is fairly even keeled and upbeat
Best New Member / Poster - [b]BenZoo2[/b] joined the forum just before last year's official mock and was most helpful
Best Member Signature - A good sig is one in which I know who you are just by seeing it. That award goes to [b]XenoMorph[/b]

Nicest Poster - Although no one is nice to me when I give my views in an Andy thread; [b]Tiger Teeth[/b] is generally nice otherwise
Funniest Poster - Let's give this one to [b]rfaulk[/b]
Most Respectful Poster - Double down on [b]Hollodero[/b]. Probably because he's not American
Most Informative Poster (Football) - Hell [b]Fan in Kettering[/b] posted that"directional blocking" thread that everybody ate up. So let's go with him

The rest of the categories just seemed more of the same.

I was hesitant to vote because someone will feel slighted. I love everyone that posts in this forum and will continue to do all I can to increase interest/ involvement. The Board mocks (not the Mock draft, but the ones where we decides who goes where) are coming up. So if I missed you just PM me and I'll give you some bfine rep instead. 

Lol looking forward to your Dread locks mock.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***2nd Annual Bengals Board Awards*** - Synric - 01-27-2018, 11:05 PM