Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***2nd Annual Bengals Board Awards***
OK, here goes, with apologies to those I am sure to forget and later add comments such as "How could I forget?".  Seriously, though, the mods are awesome and they are never arrogant, banhammer-if-you-verbally-fart-in-their-direction, jerks.  They are the reason we have this outlet and I offer my most sincere appreciation for their efforts here.  

Best Overall Contributor - Wyche's Warrior-  Got my vote last year and there is no reason to dethrone

Best Jungle Noise Poster - I am going to try to mix it up, and I am one that pretty much only visits JN and the Draft Discussions by saying Nate (formerly eliminate).  I won't wus out and list a bunch of others (but if I did, I would have to include Go Cards, Xeno, Bengalfan74, Fan In Kettering, Brad, Nately,  rfaulk, McC, Truck, and of course HarleyDog

Best NFL Draft Poster - Me....no seriously, I would have to go with rfaulk...think he is as crazy about the draft as I am

Best Non-Bengals Fan / Poster - Packerbacker- Good dude and never flames when pinheads insult him

Nicest Poster - Nate, FIK, Brad

Funniest Poster - Harley

Most Respectful Poster - Fred (insert ninja here)

Most Informative Poster (Football) - Wyche

Best New Poster- Not sure how new but CoachMcneil is a solid contributor

Best Use of Gifs/Images - Harley

Best Use of Stats & Sources - Wyche

Best Use of Logic / Reason - Mr. Spock....no, it would be Wyche

I deleted the ones I never visit.  Again, HUGE props to our amazing mods and I apologize to any I missed!  No one here sucks, except the team we support.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***2nd Annual Bengals Board Awards*** - SHRacerX - 01-28-2018, 02:18 PM