Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***2nd Annual Bengals Board Awards***
(01-28-2018, 02:47 PM)grampahol Wrote: Has there been a vote rigging commission established yet? Voter fraud has to be weighing heavily in everyone's minds.. You know..illegal aliens registering to vote for most conspiracy theory minded posters and so forth. 
Admit it now.How many of you have moved across state lines and registered to illegally vote for things that don't particularly matter in the grand scheme of things ? Truth be told I moved to South Carolina ONLY to vote in this important decision making process.. 

Ok, I just made all the above up to serendipidly make you think that i had something better to spend your time reading this. It'll come to a shock to most of you to learn just how unimportant my opinion is in the grand scheme of things.. I really didn't register to vote in this important issue. I'm so ashamed of myself and I  mislead you to think I even remotely cared who wins and more importantly...who doesn't . All I can hope for is your forgiveness and the chance to establish a better life for the people who haven't read this and have absolutely no interest in reading any further .
Meanwhile I'm going to do the unthinkable and squander yet more time and valuable internet resources in the never ending quest to uncover the secrets of figuring out why we're still Bengals fans .
If you've read this far you really need a hobby . I probably should as well. 

This is about me isn't it....  I assure you I gestated inside an American host

[Image: uXKit.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***2nd Annual Bengals Board Awards*** - XenoMorph - 01-29-2018, 11:49 AM