Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***2nd Annual Bengals Board Awards***
(01-26-2018, 02:34 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: It's time for the 2nd Bengals Board Awards. Your picks should be based on 2017 contributions. A few new categories have been added this year as well.

Pick your favorite / most deserving in each category and after the thread runs for a few days, we'll tally the votes and name the winners. The thread is for fun purposes only, so no negative comments please.

Although this in Jungle Noise, non-Bengals fans are permitted to participate in this thread.

(Staff members are not eligible for consideration)

Enjoy!  :andy:

Sorry it took me so long to see this, thought it was another award thread about past Bengal greats.

This always pisses off people too, so sorry to anyone i forget and i will remember you later as you post.

Best Overall Contributor - Sunsetbengal but have to throw out an honorable mention to you Holic.

Best Jungle Noise Poster - Wyche, Leonardfan40, SHracerx, Harleydog, Ocho, Shady, Brad, Hoofhearted, Murdock, Bengalhawk etc
Best NFL Draft Poster - Wolf, Ochocincos, but there are lots of good ones, Bfine, Jpoore etc.
Best Smack Talk Poster - Rfaulk
Best Klotsch Poster - Bengalzona
Best P & R Poster - Don't go on here anymore
Best General Sports Poster - Truck
Best Non-Sports Poster - Eox
Best Non-Bengals Fan / Poster - Packerbacker
Best Game Day Thread Poster - Tigerteeth
Best New Member / Poster - Depthchart
Best Member Signature - Takedown

Nicest Poster - Packerbacker easily
Funniest Poster - Harleydog
Most Respectful Poster - Go Cards
Most Informative Poster (Football) - Shake N Blake but he is a mod so, Royal Red Legs, The Leonard Leap honorable mention
Most Informative Poster (Other Sports) - Uberhuber
Most Informative Poster (General Topics) - Pat5775
Most Off-the-wall Poster (In a good way) - Beaker

Best Use of Sarcasm - Philhos
Best Use of Gifs/Images - Llama
Best Use of Stats & Sources - Shake N Blake but he is a mod so i will go with the guy that holds all stats as truth, Fredtoast
Best Use of Logic / Reason - Pat5775

Like i said, this really pisses people off and i will forget tons of guys that i would try and go back and find them a place.

Not enough awards for all these guys and this is just going off of my head as of this moment.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***2nd Annual Bengals Board Awards*** - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-02-2018, 03:28 PM