Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rotoworld - Bengals want Russell Bodine back
(01-26-2018, 05:56 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: The New OL coach seemed to like bodine...   So ill give him a chance to work with him before I condemn the move.   he seemed to play well in the changed scheme the last few games. But I haven't looked at PFF or anything to confirm

But I think its smart to at least sign him to a small team friendly deal (not gonna be a ton of demand on the market... )  cause if we cant sign or draft a center that's an upgrade then we are better off with the guys that's been doing it the last 4 years I think than someone that couldn't unseat him the last 2.

This would only be true if every "quality" Center in the draft is gone in the first 11 picks of the draft.
Joking aside, the Bengals "can" easily draft or sign a center that's an upgrade if they want. It's more their choice of how limiting they want to be that filters out some of the top candidates.
E.g. Waiting until Round 4 or later to draft a center or put a low limit on what you're willing to spend in FA.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rotoworld - Bengals want Russell Bodine back - ochocincos - 01-26-2018, 06:14 PM