Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rotoworld - Bengals want Russell Bodine back
(01-27-2018, 10:17 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Why? Seriously why would anyone be fine with this. It doesn't matter if we resign him cheap or a 1-2 year deal. He is a liability as a starter and even just as depth. This is a horrible sign of what's to come. Marvin coming back is a complete joke but everyone is buying into this cause we replaced a couple position coaches and a DC that was leaving anyway. Now we are making excuses to justify keeping this clown as well. If he is resigned he will be the starter for the next 2 years. So tell me how does keeping Bodine as our starting C make this team better?

2 months ago things were looking pretty bright, Marvin was out, we robbed Cleveland of draft picks for AJ and it was a givin that Bodine would be gone. But now it's the same ole shit. Maybe Bodine will become a quality starter his 16th year. Gotta love that continuity.

Meanwhile the Vikings draft a C that most of us wanted and another Olineman or two (ya know from that weak Oline draft class) and they make a SB run with a 3rd string journeyman QB. Bet if they just had a little more continuity they probably would have won that last game. Sorry for the rant, this just pissis me off.

Yep. I've never understood why fans bemoan the fact MB is cheap, then want to re-sign a guy or sign a FA at as little a price as possible just to keep him around. 

Making someone a backup on a lesser contract doesn't magically make them serviceable. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rotoworld - Bengals want Russell Bodine back - rfaulk34 - 01-27-2018, 10:27 AM