Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rotoworld - Bengals want Russell Bodine back
(01-27-2018, 12:36 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Exactly how I see it.

I'm trying very hard to keep the faith and hold out hope that things are gonna change. But deep down in I know it most likely won't.

I fully expect us to bargain bin FA, retain all the dead weight, stick with the bulk of the putrid O-line, and on and on ! 

Mike Brown isn't going to change - period.

There was a period when I actually thought mike brown was trying to win and doing the right things instead of just putting a mediocre product out to sell tickets.

It was when they extended Palmer contract early.. It was a total non-mike brown move and I was actually pretty impressed.... things were moving in the right direction at the time and who knows, maybe mike brown was just a late bloomer and he is creating a dynasty now......

Yeah I know I was bat shit crazy for thinking that lol...

As the saying goes... fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me... 

I will never have faith in mike brown, Katie, or anyone associated with this franchise. Sure, there are worse franchises out there- not many, but as long as the bengals are owned by the brown family they will only make the super bowl from a fluke season or sheer luck. They will always have gaps in their depth  chart form the brown family pocketing an extra 10- 15 million and never have a complete team that is super bowl worthy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rotoworld - Bengals want Russell Bodine back - TheUberHuber - 01-28-2018, 04:04 PM