Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rotoworld - Bengals want Russell Bodine back
(01-28-2018, 08:54 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I guess there is that chance that Pollack evaluated the personnel and told Marvin, "I think I can work with this guy".

It's infuriating to hear about "changes" and then coming out and saying a bottom 5 center is a priority. C'mon.  Cry

Hobspin is already being cryptic about not taking a lineman @ 12, and the possibility of taking one in the second is kinda low as well.

Quote:“We’re all looking for the same guy,” Tobin said. “We’re always looking for big, we’re always looking for strong, we’re always looking for physical, we’re always looking for balance, we’re always looking for intelligence, we’re always looking for production. It gets down to having to accept the flaws. What flaws are you willing to accept? That’s what it’s all about.  That’s what we’ll talk about.”

The best guards in the game are the Bengals’ type of guys in Georgia’s Isaiah Wynn and Texas-El Paso’s 340-pound bulldozer Will Hernandez. Big and big schools. But they don’t figure to be in the Bengals’ wheelhouse since some see them as top 50 guys.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rotoworld - Bengals want Russell Bodine back - Hoofhearted - 01-29-2018, 01:46 PM