Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rotoworld - Bengals want Russell Bodine back
(01-28-2018, 04:48 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Once again this change stuff was all bullshit. The lower level coaches faces have changed but guess what? The organizations philosophy has stayed exactly the same. I keep hearing how a new line coach could help Bodine and these other guys that are getting out muscled and pushed around. How exactly do you coach strength? This isn’t a bench press contest either, it doesn’t mean jack what Bodine can bench press. Maybe he doesn’t have enough lower body strength or has slow reflexes. I’m not buying that it’s all about technique. The main point is that my Brown is staying the same stubborn ass course.
Have to agree with your assessment of the situation.  Changing down-stream coaches likely doesn't change anything in the over all scheme because M&M are still in charge.  The publicity given to the press about big changes was intended to give fans their annual dose of hope - albeit false.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rotoworld - Bengals want Russell Bodine back - Derrick - 02-05-2018, 12:16 AM