Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rotoworld - Bengals want Russell Bodine back
(02-09-2018, 02:51 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I'm not so sure. Many teams have their solid-at-worst starter at C already on the roster, and there are a handful in FA that I'm sure teams will snatch up.
I don't see teams going crazy for starting C's in the draft because of that.
And last year we saw only one C go in the first two rounds, which was Elflein.
Pocic was next in early Rd 3, and then everyone else came Rd 5 or later.
I'm not so sure all three of those guys you listed are better than all the C's from last year's draft.

Elflien honestly has not looked as good as i thought he would be in Minny.

Pocic played Guard pretty much exclusively last year.

Roullier on Washington the Center from Wyoming you turned me on to looked good to me when he came in last year
and he is coached by Callahan, ironically Pollack's mentor.

I think Ragnow, Daniels and Price could be better than those guys. I hope you are right and atleast 2 of them fall to the
3rd
and we pick one up. Price is a bit overrated in my opinion, Ragnow and Daniels could be top Centers in the league
in a couple of years from what i have seen of them. Ragnow is the most pro ready.

Wynn and Cole are the versatile guys i would love us to grab who can both play Center and nearly every position on the
line. Just happy we have a new O-line coach, this is what really gives me some hope. If he wants to bring back Bodine
fine, as long as it is not for starter money. I will trust Pollack at this point.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rotoworld - Bengals want Russell Bodine back - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-09-2018, 03:08 PM