Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rotoworld - Bengals want Russell Bodine back
(02-10-2018, 11:59 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Back in 2013, the Bengals beat the Patriots due to there being a torrential downpour when the Patriots had the ball in the 4th quarter that stopped the second the Bengals got the ball. Mother Nature was on their side that day. Lol

They technically beat the 2015 Steelers (once)... and then lost twice to them, including in the playoffs. Same thing happened in 2005. Beat them once, lost to them twice, including in the playoffs.

That's it in Marvin's tenure.

I totally forgot about the monsoon game. It was a gift from God. 13-6 Bengals! As the poster above me just pointed out, the Pats didn't have Gronk. Still, the Bengals D played great and they won. So, I was wrong.... 1 win against the Pats.

With the playoffs, that's my point, right? They weren't actually playoff teams when they beat them. They LOST to the Steelers when they were actually a playoff team.... Twice.

There's a reason there are separate stats for the post season. Post season is high stakes and different than the regular season because of the pressure and circumstances. Beating the Steelers in week 3 or 4 or whatever is different than week 18.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rotoworld - Bengals want Russell Bodine back - PDub80 - 02-11-2018, 12:36 AM