Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rotoworld - Bengals want Russell Bodine back
I'll repeat, Marvin Lewis might, maybe and theoretically could win in the playoffs.

But, I know 100% for sure that Marvin Lewis can lose to in the playoffs.

If we search history long enough we can find an example or two of Marvin Lewis winning against a playoff team.

There are gobs and gobs of examples of Marvin Lewis losing to playoff teams.

Chances of Marvin Lewis winning a playoff game during his new 2 year contract: 3% according to me. We just might find a LT, we just might win enough in the regular season to back into the playoffs once again and we just might have enough lucky bounces of the ball, rain and/or ref mistakes to win a wildcard game.

Sadly, though we need all 3 of those things to happen and from past experience under Marvin Lewis and Mikey Brown it won't happen or they'll find some way to f- it up, as usual. Even if the team accidentally drafts a good LT, he'll sit on the bench while Andy dodges defenders as they start Ogbuehi try and save face for picking him in the first place. If they some how win enough to back in, then they'll show up to a playoff game completely unprepared, get out coached, out played, Andy will have a bad Andy day and the defense will forget itself. The offense will be the same offense they had all year and the defense will play vanilla, safe soft zone coverage while their personnel strength is man on man.

My version of possible playoff events is based on what Marv and Mikey have done for years.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rotoworld - Bengals want Russell Bodine back - BengalChris - 02-11-2018, 06:37 PM