Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rotoworld - Bengals want Russell Bodine back
(02-17-2018, 01:16 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Agree with a lot said here but not sure PA deserves a ton of credit on these players listed. 

Big Willie…… (one of my all time favs) was already an all american coming out of HS, drafted 10th overall in NFL and was the very 1st T taken in draft. He basically had his choice of Tackles coming out. 

Levi Jones….. another player drafted with 10th overall pick and was 3rd T taken that year. 

Whit….. fell to 55th pick but was still the 4th T taken off the board and not given up a sack in last 22 games in the SEC. Know I was excited he was coming. 

Steinbach….. 33rd overall pick but was the very 1st G off the board that year and was Big Ten Offensive Player of the Year. 

Andre Smith…… 6th overall player taken, highest of all listed and was 2nd T taken in draft. Seemed to play great in contract years but just go through the motions at times.  

Clint Boling….. willing to give him this one being the 101st player taken, but was still the 4th G taken that year.

Do not consider the top guys in their class as developmental players.  Yet still agree with many other things said. 

Very well said and those are the success stories. Don't mention the Nasty Nate Livings types that PA pimped up...

(02-17-2018, 02:37 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Guess what I am saying is that I just can not get behind PA as a great coach.

Nope, never can get behind that notion.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rotoworld - Bengals want Russell Bodine back - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-17-2018, 04:51 PM