Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rotoworld - Bengals want Russell Bodine back
(02-18-2018, 05:11 PM)McC Wrote: The most damning evidence again Jowls--he was the run game coordinator.  How long has it been since we averaged 4/ypc?  Until the OC took over the run game, that is.  End of story.  He got what he deserved--an invitation to not come back.

Worst run blocking O-line coach in the NFL hands down.

(02-19-2018, 02:29 AM)Joelist Wrote: I don't think I'd be able to mention either Nate Livings or Stacy Andrews as even remotely success stories with a straight face. In both cases the team signing the player (Dallas and Philly) were laughed at around the league and both players were - in addition to being garbage here - spectacular busts on their new teams.

He also deserves no credit for Mathis and in fact basically pushed Mathis out when Mathis had already proven himself in favor of the incredibly bad Nate Livings. And Cook at his absolute best made it to sort of average - granted that such status is Pro Bowl compared to Bodine. And lest we forget Piano Man lobbied not only for Bodine but also Ghiacuc (another incredibly bad Center) and Ogbuehi (yet another disaster that proper scouting should have avoided).

Gutcheck was worse than Bodine if that could be possible...

(02-19-2018, 01:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Over the first 7 years that PFF kept stats to rank offensive lines ('09-'15) the Bengals were ranked number one in the league in pass protection.

I call BS. Convenient that we also have the QB that gets the ball out 2nd fastest in the NFL.

What were they ranked in run blocking?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rotoworld - Bengals want Russell Bodine back - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-19-2018, 04:59 PM