Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Absurd, and Hopefully Humorous to Some, Hypothetical Question...
(02-17-2018, 05:40 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Just terrible man lol

Have had very similar experiences ha ha and i am almost as old as you guys, born in 82'. 

The worst had to be when i was like 15 and drank almost a whole fifth of Vodka with some older friends.

Went down like water, was just fine for a couple of hours and then just hit me like a freight train. Spent the entire night
puking in the yard and getting carried around by strangers. Had alcohol poisoning for like a week. Took a long time for
me to drink vodka again.

Oh and the Jager Tequila night was one for the ages. Arm wrestling some dude all night that the next week was going
to enter the military. He got real drunk and decided to walk home in the middle of winter in a snow storm. Dude would
of died but we all got in a car and tracked him down but he didn't want to get in the car. So a buddy of my friends who
i never liked just bashed him over the head with one of those big ass old flashlights and we threw him in the car.

Lot of fun lol

Have a funny Shroom story that is a lot more lighthearted. Went sturgeon fishing down in Idaho fishing for White Sturgeon.

It was a big ass party they have every year where about 100 or so people go and we all get trashed. Afterwards me and
my friend were the last 2 people there and were left with a big old bag of Shrooms and it was up to us, mainly me to eat
them up before we hit the road so we don't get busted. I ate Shrooms many times before but nothing really happened.

This time was different big time. I was playing guitar and all of a sudden i just lost the frets and looked at my hand and
it looked like it was a mile away. I decided i was tripping too hard to play so i made a trip down the hill about ten feet to
the van and put my guitar in its case. I then looked back up to my friend and he looked a mile or two away, except he
was only ten feet away sitting under an olive tree. Whoa, then i made the long trek up to the tree.

Sat on my lawn chair and looked across the river. Could see cows chewing on the grass on the mountain 5 miles away
like they were right in front of me. I decided i better drink some beers to try and change this wild trip, helped a bit but
by nightfall i was still pretty messed up. I had to sleep in the tent while my friend slept in the van.

We were at a place where we find tons of arrowheads and more Native American type artifacts. At night time in the
tent i could swear i heard Native Americans walking around my tent and dancing around me like they were dancing
around a fire. One wild night.

Never did Shrooms again. Mellow

All you guys born around this time please note.

Born in 63, and if I am your Daddy ?

My apologies for not being around and passing down the Bengals fan and partying gene. 

Sorry boys. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Absurd, and Hopefully Humorous to Some, Hypothetical Question... - Go Cards - 02-19-2018, 02:31 PM