Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What round would you draft Orlando Brown
(03-09-2018, 07:32 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Just way too big of a guy to be a guard at least on this team. Now if we draft Josh Allen then the throwing windows open. The bottom line is getting this guy to play angry every play and taking care of his body. If he buys into those things them I'd bet on him being special. Hopefully as a Bengal

I mean, by going by that logic he's also too big to plat OT on this team. As Ogbuehi and Fisher are both around the 300lb mark, and Brown is at 360.

In fact, Boling weighs more than both of them. Zeitler weighed more than both of them, and is only a few inches shorter than Brown.
Closest guy at OT is Andre Smith. At 325 and 6'4.
Zeiter is at 315 and also 6'4.

Brown is taller and weighs more than all our offensive lineman. He is a better fit at OG due to his style of play.

Willie Anderson is the closest guy we have had to Orlando Brown in terms of measurements. But Anderson is still shorter and weighs less.

I just think Brown would have more success as a mauler inside than on the outside.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What round would you draft Orlando Brown - wolfkaosaun - 03-11-2018, 03:19 AM