Poll: Which team would you rather root for?
Team A
Team B
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Which team has been more successful?
(03-08-2018, 09:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This is a trick question, because team B is the Jaguars and 2 of those playoff wins came against the Steelers so you know damn well we were rooting for Team B at some point, too.

So you ask which team is more successful in the poll and then ask which team we'd rather root for in the message.  You don't operationally define success, so it's up to each respondent's interpretation.

Isnt it funny how lawyers try and sway by leaving certain facts out? TBH, IMO going 2-14 with both those victories beating Pittsburgh would be much more enjoyable than a 14-2 (with 2 losses to Pittsburgh) season and a one & done in the playoffs. I know what your trying to do Fred and it doesn't work on the Dog. 

So let's discuss option C. Bengals go 8-8 (split 1-1 w/Pittsburgh) and somehow make the playoffs? We play any team, doesnt matter and we win the wildcard game. I would be friggen stoked at this point. Not only would I be on the bandwagon, I would be driving that MF! 

Heres the thing. Regardless of the record each year and the stupid ass decisions made by the FO & Coach. I will be here because I certainly cannot die until this happens. Know what that means? I'm a super power and will live forever like many of these poor sorry fans who seriously cannot transfer into the next life, dimension, reincarnation, or whatever that fans choice of belief or non-belief may be?

If they don't get their shit together soon, I could live to be 900yrs old. Sad part is that damn M. Brown will probably outlive me! 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which team has been more successful? - HarleyDog - 03-08-2018, 10:07 PM