Poll: Which team would you rather root for?
Team A
Team B
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Which team has been more successful?
(03-09-2018, 03:12 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Have to go to work but this is my last say to people who think fans should just except everything and be a rah rah cheerleader.

It is like being a parent and your adult kid does something you do not agree with and believe it to be detrimental to their future.

Do you A… say I love you no matter what and just stay your course and lifes lessons will guide you ?

or

Do you B … offer advice on what you believe will help them along their path in life while explaining you still love them no matter what but believe this other route to be better for their future ?

I think the B is the more loving parent even though they had to disagree with their adult child.

Believe it to be the same with fans and the ones that toe the company line are wrong. No matter the team.  

But still love them too. As well as all Bengals fans who have stuck it out through the trying times we have faced. The weak are not around anymore and all cope differently.

Rock On Bengals fans !

Actually I see the fans who have never been in a NFL lockerroom or film session telling the bengals what to do as children trying to tell their parents how to handle some problem in life.

Even the language they use here reminds me of the way kids talk using insulting nicknames and other schoolyard techniques to try and make their point.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which team has been more successful? - fredtoast - 03-10-2018, 11:25 AM