Poll: Which team would you rather root for?
Team A
Team B
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Which team has been more successful?
(03-12-2018, 12:44 PM)BleedNOrange Wrote: Neither team has been "successful" as the title of the thread says.

As far as which team I would rather root for as the poll says, I would go Team A.  

However, I believe Team B is the Jacksonville Jaguars.  In that 3-3 playoff record, they did knock the Steelers out of the playoff twice, making them 2-0 vs. them.  The Bengals are 0-2 vs. the Steelers in that same 15 year window.  So I'm might lean toward Team B.

(The poll is extremely obvious what you were getting at so I'm sure the numbers are skewed.)

If Team B is the Jacksonville Jaguars, then I would have rather rooted for them because they are on the verge of a much Brighter Future.

Tom Coughlin over football operations working with Head Coach Doug Marrone. Heavy into Free Agency, drafting well and losing just 24 to 20 to the Patriots in the AFC Championship game.

Jaguars manhandled the Bengals 23 to 7 last season with a smothering defense.

They have come out of wandering in the desert, which would now be behind a fan that rooted for them while the Bengals appear to be on the bubble for possible Wildcard contention in 2018 if things go well.

Team A looking to regain what has been their best form of maybe just getting to the playoffs, while Team B was a Final Four team last season with Super Bowl being much more within reach going forward.

Any fan that jumped ship from Team B to Team A would be regretting it about now and going forward.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which team has been more successful? - depthchart - 03-12-2018, 01:15 PM