Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are the Browns now a threat for us to contend with?
(03-10-2018, 02:51 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Last year: Kizer (terrible), a crew of forgettable RB's, a couple games of rusty Josh Gordon, no other receivers.
This year: Taylor (decent), a beast RB, a full season of Josh Gordon, and a Pro Bowl WR on the other side.

Sure it's all on paper, but it should be a completely different offense this year. I'm thinking they'll resemble last years Jags, but with better receivers.

I tend to agree with your thinking Shake.   Landry is a very good receiver, and should combine nicely with the outside threats that have the potential to improve this year.   And Joe Thomas has already come out and enthusiastically endorsed the Taylor acquisition.   They've been slowly putting together a fine offensive line and they are getting rid of the deadwood.

And what this means to me is that they have a GM who knows what he's doing and is on the same page with the head coach.

Pretty good prescription for success I'd say.   At the worst they build a foundation for a franchise quarterback and look to get to around .500 this year.

At best they look like they are following the script that Philadelphia, Jacksonville and the Rams have been benefitting from - with a pretty quick turn around.

I'm not convinced but they have my attention
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the Browns now a threat for us to contend with? - 3wt - 03-10-2018, 03:16 PM