Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are the Browns now a threat for us to contend with?
(03-12-2018, 11:39 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Yup.  The Browns are perpetual failures and the skepticism is warranted, bottom line.  With that being said, they failed with a bunch of has-been, late round, and red flag late 1st round QBs and a baseball GM.  The Browns now have real NFL talent evaluators calling the shots and if they actually draft a good prospect QB and give it time and STILL fail, then I'll admit nothing works for them.

Even though it's the Browns, they're doing things that make sense (so far) and if they do things that make sense and they STILL fail I'll admit I'll be a bit surprised.  

Yes sir.  They did this rebuild right.  They torched the whole thing.....burnt it to the ground.  They came into this offseason with like 118 mil in cap space, a gluttony of draft picks to wheel and deal with, and a PROVEN GM that is a winner in this league.  I don't get why folks are laughing right now.  

We can't see the future, but these are aggressive, yet not over the top moves.  IF they can hit on some draft picks (helps when you don't draft INJURED PLAYERS in the first round), they have made the necessary supplemental moves in FA that a team should make.

Anyone supporting a team ran by the most incompetent boob of a GM in NFL history probably shouldn't laugh too hard.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the Browns now a threat for us to contend with? - Wyche'sWarrior - 03-12-2018, 11:46 AM