Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone do the DNA ancestry thing?
Not to change the subject ,but if you like great crime fiction and don't mind reading subtitles check out MHz Choice for some really great movies and series .
I'm fairly certain someone will make the claim that the Scandinavian countries are the most crime ridden places on earth based on the fictional depictions in the movies and books .
For 8 bucks a month it's worth it to me . MHz carries material from all over Europe. I watch through Roku.. 
http://mhzchoice.com

My dad's side of the family is German and French . Mom's side is a bit more complicated being my grandmother was abandoned on a doorstep as a baby and my grandfather was mostly Cherokee although that hasn't been verified and probably never will be .
Once I get past my grandparents it's pretty much a blank slate . They were mostly people who came to the "new world"  in steerage back when it was not uncommon for the entire family to be illiterate so family surnames were often completely misspelled.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone do the DNA ancestry thing? - grampahol - 03-13-2018, 01:04 PM