Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With the bengals now drafting at 21, who should we expect them to take?
(03-13-2018, 12:17 AM)ah5 Wrote: BPA, if it's a QB so be it.  Kinda hoping for Price / Hernandez.  If Allen or Jackson is there at 21 it would be stupid not to draft them.  Wasn't Rodgers drafted at 21?

Yeah a few teams passed on Rogers. I agree though. Allen is projected as a top 5 pick but if Rosen would happen to slip the bengals would have to look long and hard. Same can be said for a te, top wr, or a corner. I still think they go offensive line of the best available. I always enjoy day 2 because that's where the bengals thrive the most from geno to Lawson amongst others. I'm sure they will make more deals but I haven't been this excited in a while since they ar actually trying to improve the team. I know a qb is highly unlikely but what about drafting Lamar if he's there? I know he's not highly accurate but he's the same height as blandly and could be a matchup nightmare. It will be interesting to see what direction they go. Plus we still have fisher amongst other players. I'm assuming we will have our stellar center back as well. Hopefully we can find one in the 5th rounder the bills owe us
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the bengals now drafting at 21, who should we expect them to take? - Andy2AJ - 03-13-2018, 12:27 AM