Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt Barkley, Dalton’s New Backup
(03-17-2018, 04:06 PM)phil413 Wrote: A lot of sane comments here, it's an insurance signing.  I wouldn't go out and buy a Barkley jersey to watch games in from home, since Matt is likely to do just that.

We see his INTs and failed Kiper hype, but he's a body that worked with Lazor and is getting close to the league minimum.  They didn't keep Driskell on the roster to easily cut, but he is hurt.

I'm sure they have a QB draft board and I believe that not only will Lazor not alter it but neither will Driskell.  If they love a guy enough to take in the high to mid rounds they can still take him.  Worst case, they take one with one of the 7ths to bring to camp and put on the PS.  Either way they'll have another young guy in camp, but Barkley won't prevent the Bengals from making the right QB move if it's there.

That's my thinking we will draft one and he's headed to the practice squad lol barkley will be #2 and if we need him that's a loss
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Matt Barkley, Dalton’s New Backup - bengalsturntup926 - 03-17-2018, 04:47 PM