Poll: How confident are you that the Bengals push thru with more weak starter upgrades leaving you satisfied once draft is over ?
100 % confident they follow thru with more weak area upgrades that will satisfy me once draft is over
76 to 99% confident – Nearly convinced Bengals will change approach this time around to my liking
51-75% - More likely than not they push thru with upgrades that have me satisfied Post draft
50/50 – Just not sold on them changing enough but just maybe they will – somewhat puzzled
26-49% - More likely than not they pull up short leaving me unsatisfied after the draft
1-25% - Slim chance but some chance they see weak area upgrades thru to my liking
0% confident – Bengals likely already out of comfort zone & won’t make final upgrades I want
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confidence Bengals push thru with more weak area upgrades leaving you satisfied -Poll
(03-23-2018, 03:48 PM)ochocincos Wrote: 51-75% for me. This offseason has been different from previous to indicate they know better where their weaknesses are.
However, I'm still skeptical they will look to address the remaining needs early in the draft or later based on their previous trends (C and LB specifically).
If they wait to address both of those positions on Day 3, that's not satisfactory for me.
I can be more accepting of LB on Day 3 vs C just because of Preston Brown signing though.

This board will burn down if the first 3 rounds ends up with TE, CB, OT, and DL (not specifically in this order).

There are a number of Centers outside the Top 3 that have been jockeying for Draft position lately.

Pollack could be told to pick from that middle tier of Centers group say starting in round 4.

People may end up being "happy" since Pollack likely picked the guy and start rationalizing the pick.

Will Clapp or Mason Cole come to mind as middle tier guys we could end up with.

Front Office may disappoint and pass on the Top Centers.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Confidence Bengals push thru with more weak area upgrades leaving you satisfied -Poll - depthchart - 03-23-2018, 04:43 PM