Poll: How confident are you that the Bengals push thru with more weak starter upgrades leaving you satisfied once draft is over ?
100 % confident they follow thru with more weak area upgrades that will satisfy me once draft is over
76 to 99% confident – Nearly convinced Bengals will change approach this time around to my liking
51-75% - More likely than not they push thru with upgrades that have me satisfied Post draft
50/50 – Just not sold on them changing enough but just maybe they will – somewhat puzzled
26-49% - More likely than not they pull up short leaving me unsatisfied after the draft
1-25% - Slim chance but some chance they see weak area upgrades thru to my liking
0% confident – Bengals likely already out of comfort zone & won’t make final upgrades I want
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confidence Bengals push thru with more weak area upgrades leaving you satisfied -Poll
A few months ago I had no confidence after seeing how they treat off seasons over the years.

But they seem to have done an about-face and am quite certain they are going to follow through with it.

Believe Like Ocho that two OL with one being a Center need taken early with LB soon to follow.

Or can live with LB first if right one slips but would have to follow up with Center in second and more OL to follow.

Think they will and have become a believer in recent weeks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Confidence Bengals push thru with more weak area upgrades leaving you satisfied -Poll - Go Cards - 03-24-2018, 09:51 AM