Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mixon On ESPN List Of Rookies Ready To Break Out In Year 2!
(04-02-2018, 08:13 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It lists 10 rookies ready to break out in year two, but Mixon is one of five players that could make SIGNIFICANT jumps:

I love that he thought that he was the rookie with the most potential and then that Mixon followed it up in his performance, which we all saw.  Hill being gone is HUGE, in my crippled opinion, because Marvin would continue to give Hill some carries, even if just short-yardage and goal line, and it wouldn't allow Mixon to get into a full groove.  

Mixon was performing decently behind a shitty offensive line, so improving there will improve his game by a lot, and that will, in turn, improve the passing game because teams have to respect the run and load the box, which will make Mixon even better.

It goes on:

I like that because he started hitting the holes harder and running more downhill, and ripping off chunks of yards is something that we haven't seen in Cincinnati in a while, but it has me excited, and being able to be a receiving threat makes him the complete back.

I'm LOVING this kid and can't wait to see him in season.  It makes improving the line in the draft (and maybe even more in FA) that much more exciting for me!

A back like Mixon with a receiver like AJ?!  HIGHLIGHT REEL!

He should be on that list. Mixon behind a decent O-line could be incredible. We add a top tier Center and a good run blocking
RT in the Draft and look out. Mixon has rare size, burst, hands, vision and speed. Could be the next great RB. There were lots
of good ones in the Draft last year but he is just as good as any of them talent wise and that is saying something.

We get Frank Ragnow and Tyrell Crosby and i will be extremely happy. Mixon behind a line of...

Cordy Glenn - Clint Boling - Frank Ragnow - Christian Westerman/Redmond - Tyrell Crosby/Fisher

Should be great. Cool

Gio too of course but i think Mixon will be the main bellcow RB this year. This is what the coaches are saying anyways.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon On ESPN List Of Rookies Ready To Break Out In Year 2! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-04-2018, 05:45 PM