Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HEP-C getting the best of me
The older treatments were pretty brutal from everything I heard and I knew several people who went through them unsuccessfully. 
The new treatment sounds really promising with a lot fewer side effects ..

My woman's friend in Florida went through the new treatment and has been completely cleared of HepC, but she developed a rare form of cancer right afterwards . It's unclear if the cancer is related to the treatment and there have been some docs linking the treatment to the cancer, but like every new procedure and treatment there's always someone ready to try to link it to every other terrible possible thing.. 

Anyway, even if the worst possible thing happens and I kick the bucket I've had an ok life . I ain't gonna live forever anyway..  I hope someone puts on my tombstone, 'Here's a comprehensive list of all the crap he never got around to doing ..1. Didn't finish sweeping the garage floor.. 2. Didn't wear pink socks. 3...... ehhh..not that important . '
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
HEP-C getting the best of me - grampahol - 04-05-2018, 11:13 AM
RE: HEP-C getting the best of me - Benton - 04-06-2018, 12:42 PM
RE: HEP-C getting the best of me - snowy - 04-06-2018, 06:27 PM
RE: HEP-C getting the best of me - grampahol - 04-07-2018, 08:39 AM
RE: HEP-C getting the best of me - treee - 04-09-2018, 04:39 AM